You are here
Trilingual Facilities Assistant (m/f)
- Internation consultancy firm which offer internal opportunities
- must be IT- oriented
About Our Client
My client is a leading global consultancy company that helps clients around the world. This is an International Company present all over the world (over 150 countries ).
The task of the Trilingual Facilities Assistant (m/f) include :
- For the New Employees ; Set up and testing of hardware and telephony. Information and other necessities are complete and set-up on the first day of the new employee.
- Meeting rooms Logistics (absence of receptionist or for additional help)
- Telephone contact with (internal) customers and suppliers.
- Post-distribution and preparation (if no receptionist or for additional help)
- You work independently and can organise your own work.
- Should parts or components be missing, then you will have to search for the missing information
- Administer and maintain the contract administration related to mobile telephony
- Being Responsible for the hardware of the Brussels's office: monitoring databases, fleet, and repairs Floor Management
The Successful Applicant
The Requirements for the Successful Trilingual Facilities Assistant (m/f)
- Good interpersonal skills to include very good written and verbal communication in English + Dutch/French
- Proficient is MS PowerPoint and Excel
- IT (Hardware, PC, phone...) affinity is an asset
- First experience in Office management, Facilities, Logistics, Administration, help-desk ...
What's on Offer
On Offer :
Temporary mission of 4-6 months might be prolonged into a Permanent Contract
Salary package according to your experiences