You are here
Trilingual Customer Service Officer in Chemical Industry (M/F)
- An important European player within its sector
- Trilingual proactive Customer Service Representative (NL FR ENG)
About Our Client
Our Customer is an international company active in the chemical sector. Its products are used worldwide in everyday's uses and its sites are located in Africa, America and Europe. Their are located in Brussels.
The Trilingual Customer Service Officer in Chemical Industry (M/F) would have the following tasks:
- Upload and check customer orders with reference to all conditions, price, credit limit; upload full instructions for the shipment, and prepare directly or ensure that all other necessary documents are available
- Check product availability for the required dates
- Send to customers order confirmation, shipping documents if required, and provide delivery information, keeping customers informed about variations
-Receive and classify customer complaints engaging proper company units to solve them;
- Credit and debit note requests
- provide all required reporting including customer activity reports
- Carry out pertinent activities to keep Master Data updated into company systems, set up new customer accounts and manage customer accounts.
The Successful Applicant
The required key qualifications for the Trilingual Customer Service Officer in Chemical Industry (M/F) are the following:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as customer service representative or sales assistant or logistics clerk or technical service
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Proficient in Office package
- Good knowledge of SAP system
What's on Offer
A relevant experience in a challenging international and enthusiastic company. An attractive package including meal vouchers, flexible working hours.