You are here
Trilingual Bid & Service Catalogue Manager (NL ENG FR)
- International company with a solid track record and presence in its sector
- Must have a relevant experience within IT service company
About Our Client
Our client is an international company active in the gaming sector. They are leader in their industry and more than 9.000 people work worldwide for that famous brand.
As a Trilingual Bid & Service Catalogue Manager (NL ENG FR), your tasks are the following:
- Ensures that the Service Catalog is up to date and describes the services that may be ordered by the
- Assume final responsibility for the development, ongoing improvement and effective
implementation of the process
- Conduct an impact analysis for each request for change in the Service Catalog and handles the implementation, in the form of modifications to the Service Catalog.
- Report on the KPI's for this process
- Manage the preparation of an offer
- Ensure quality of the offer
- Execute the Bid Management process defined including approval processes internally and with
- Monitor and reports on the KPI's of the Bid Management process
The Successful Applicant
The required key qualifications for the customer service are the following:
- Bachelor or Master in IT
- Minimum 2 years of experience with production of offers and bids.
- Technical knowledge: MS Office package, excellent practice with word and excel, sharepoint
- Writing and documentation skills : qualitative and detailed, structural and disciplined.
- Languages: English, French & Dutch (oral and writing)
- Soft skills: Team worker, customer relationship, experience and communication in team work, Organized, pays attention to details.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers you an attractive package (including a company car), a relevant experience in a challenging international and enthusiastic company.