You are here
- Trademark Assistant
- An assistant to give support to the secreterial team
About Our Client
My client exist more than 100 years on the market and is specialised in Intellectual properties.
They are looking for a trademark assistant.
The company is located in Flemish Brabant near a train station.
As a trademark assistant, your responsibilities will be :
- Administrative support of the secretarial team
- Drafting letters and official documents
- Contact with clients by phone or e-mail
- Administrative follow up of the files
- To do the invoices & billing
- Manage deadlines and agenda
- Typing letters - doing copies
The Successful Applicant
Who are they looking for ?
- Very good knowledge of French and English (written & spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Administrative orientation
- Sense of responsibility
- A good motivation and organisation
- To be meticulous
What's on Offer
- Interesting and varied work
- Work together with the colleagues
- Training in a fascinating area
- full time contract
- Attractive pay package and benefits
- Working near by the train station