You are here
Trade Marketing Coordinator
- International Company with many growth possibilities
- You must be immediately available
About Our Client
Our client is an international player in the Consumer Electronics sector located in Brussels. Today they are looking for a Trade Marketing Coordinator to reinforce the team for a period of 6/7 months.
As Trade Marketing Coordinator you will have following responsibilities:
- You support the Trade Marketing Manager for all current projects
- You analyse the market, the competition, ...
- You implement promotional actions for different channels
- You are responsible for displays, pos materials, showroom tools...
- You implement campaigns
- You are in contact with the commercial teams to develop actions and promotions
- You are responsible for the product presentations and product sheets
- You will work from Brussels
The Successful Applicant
- You have a first experience as Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Trade Marketeer
- You speak English and Dutch/French fluently
- You can start immediately and for a period of 6 to 7 months
- You are analytical, creative, strategic, hands on, driven, ...
- You have an affinity with the consumer electronics and retail sector
- You are willing to work in Brussels
What's on Offer
Interested in a varied and challenging Trade Marketing function for a period of 7 months with a possibility of a permanent contract afterwards? Then don't hesitate to apply.