You are here
Senior Accounts Payable with French & English in Barcelona
- Senior Accounts Payable with French & English in Barcelona
- Important Multinational Company based in Barcelona
About Our Client
Important Multinational Company based in Barcelona
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Process Invoices and employee expenses with professional IT Tool.
- Ensure that invoices are booked on correct account/cost centre and a corresponding project code.
- Supervision of team members.
- Ensure correct approval process and proper documentation.
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and prepare payment runs accordingly.
- Audit and process credit card bills.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Reconcile accounts and ensure group policies are applied.
- Set up new suppliers and check for proper documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting degree, Business administration degree o similar.
- Minimum of 3 or 4 years in AP experience.
- Support Accounts Payable Manager as required.
- Team player offering support to others.
- Takes responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure, teamwork, detail and service orientation and accounting helpful.
- Good keyboard and computer literacy.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Effective contribution to Team Work.
- High level of French and English is a must.
What's on Offer