You are here
Sales Support Representative (English/French)
- Expanding company with strong international focus
- Challenging and dynamic Sales Support Function
About Our Client
Our client - a company situated in the South of Antwerp - is an export minded organization that is looking for a Sales Support Representative with excellent knowledge of French and English for the African and Middle-East market.
The company is rapidly expanding and looking for motivated colleagues to support this growth.
As a Sales Support Representative you support the sales managers who are active on an international level. As the key point of contact between the internal organization and the distributor, you play an important role in the communication between different departments (logistics, marketing, purchasing, production,…). You are the first point of contact for the distributors.
As Sales Support Representative:
- You build a strong relationship with the account manager to fully support the clients on commercial & administrative matters
- You are an active member of the regional sales team meetings by giving input in the set-up of the go2market strategy and value selling plan for the distributor from a sales support angle
- You are the central point of contact to manage commercial & marketing requests of the distributors
- You monitor and report the expenses, used budget and promotion materials defined in the value selling plan for the distributors
- You push and support MarCom activities towards the distributor
- You are responsible for the full Order to Cash Process: order input, administration, follow up orders and complaints, create and follow up price lists, cost and order lists for export, …
The Successful Applicant
- You are fluent in English and French. Any other language is an asset
- You have relevant experience in a commercial, international support role and specific knowledge of expedition to the African and Middle East market
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree
- You are responsible, you have a strong commercial empathic feeling & communicative skills
- You work accurate and are result driven.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
What's on Offer
- Varied and challenging role within a dynamic, growing company
- Enthusiastic team that will support you and offer solid training
- Motivational remuneration package supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- Company that is situated in Hemiksem and is easy reachable by car