You are here
Sales & Market Analyst for the Automotive Sector
- A function with analytical, strategic and operational responsibilities
- Excellent analytical, strategic and assertive skills a must
About Our Client
Our client is an international player in the automotive industry. Today they are looking for a Sales & Market Analyst to reinforce their team.
As Sales & Market Analyst you will have following responsibilities:
- you will be a part of the After-Sales team
- you will be responsible of sales & market analyses (pricing, competition, results, customer satisfaction, ..)
- you will monitor the performances and results of the after sales department of the BeLux region
- you will monitor the quarterly results (in terms of results, kpis, targets,...)
- you will develop sales and marketing tools
- you will analyze the ROI of campaigns, promotions, ...
- you will report to the Sales Manager but you will also be a lot in contact with the District Managers, the Marketing team, ...
The Successful Applicant
As Sales & Market Analyst:
- You have a Master degree in Economics, Finance, Management, Business Engineering, ...
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You have a first successful experience in an analytical function
- You have excellent analytical skills but you can also develop strategic thinking, give presentations and recommend the Sales Manager in his decision making
- You are willing to work in Brussels
What's on Offer
A function with analytical, strategic and operational responsibilities.
An attractive salary package with a company car.