You are here
Sales & Logistics Administrator
- Sales support
About Our Client
The company is an independent fast growing company in the healthcare and wellbeing sector.
Tasks & Responsabilities:
- Responsible for sales administration duties including enquiries, shipments monitoring, customs documentation, invoicing (and collection follow up in connection with finance), .
- The Brussels office sales coordinator will interact :
- with distributors in Europe, and will attend the yearly worldwide distributors' seminar (usually in Europe).
- Assist and support sales activities in coordination with European Business Developer.
- Coordinate the enquiries, orders, forecasts with the supply chain team based in Europe.
- Prepare sales report analysis for management review.
- Perform general clerical duties and handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Handle the online orders for Europe.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experiences in a similar function.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, ERP system (preferably experience in SAP business 1).
- Languages: fluent in English. French, Spanish would be a plus.
What's on Offer
The company offers a good salary and a concrete career path