You are here
- AUM & NNC Reporting Officer
- Asset Management
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in Asset Management located in Brussels.
As a Reporting Officer, you will have the following tasks:
- Follow-up and monitoring of the Asset Under Management, Gross Sales, Gross Redemptions, Net New Cash, Market effect database
- Daily reporting to management on AUM & NNC
- Creating monthly reports to management, professional associations and other business units
- Development of new reporting axes
The Successful Applicant
As a Reporting Officer, you will have the following profile:
- A master in Business, Finance, or Mathematics
- At least two years experience within the Banking sector or Asset Management
- An excellent level of English and a native level of French or Dutch
- A good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, with a good knowledge of VBA too.
- A strong interest in the financial markets
What's on Offer
What's on offer for you?
- You will be able to put your experience and economic & financial knowledge into practice in an international environment,
- You will have an attractive package based on your experience
- A permanent contract