You are here
- Don't get a job, get a career
- Join a world leading recruitment consultancy
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, temporary and temp-to-perm positions on behalf of the world's top employers. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary employee, a junior in the field or an experienced operational professional, we commit ourselves to find you the right person.
Along with Michael Page and Page Executive, Page Personnel is part of PageGroup, which has been established almost four decades ago in the United Kingdom and has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since April 2001.
Our consultants are based in Brussels and Antwerp.
In terms of tasks and responsibilities you will be expected to take initiatives from day one. Your responsibilities will include liaising between companies seeking to recruit professional staff and professionals looking for a career move or a contract assignment.
Within one of our specialised teams, you will reinforce and support the recruitment and commercial activities of the Consultants, you will become involved in the entire recruitment cycle where your activities will include the following:
- Business development - Identifying and developing new client relationship through commercial activity such as cold calls, regular contact and face-to-face meetings. Moreover, you will be responsible for maintaining and optimising the relationship with existing clients.
- Determining client needs by taking a consultative approach - This involves gaining an in-depth insight into your clients' business and recruitment requirements to serve their needs in a targeted manner. The aim will be to exercise extensive direct marketing of your candidates and recruitment solutions
- Candidate Selection - Through the conduction of interviews with a wide variety of candidates and providing a consultative service to find the right job for them you will be able to match the best candidate to your jobs in a professional and efficient manner. Furthermore, your search will be supported by our internal tools and your personal network
- Career Advice - As a trainee and later as a Consultant you will be responsible in providing candidates with constructive advice on their potential career path
The Successful Applicant
- Preliminary higher education equivalent to a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Business Management or similar
- You have acquired a first valuable experience during internships, ideally in a sales or recruitment related field
- You are a dynamic, open-minded and positive person, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are hungry to develop yourself in a meritocratic working environment and a results-oriented business
- You have the right set of skills to develop and maintain business relationships
- You have a strong command of business Dutch and English, this is a must, additional French is considered a strong advantage
What's on Offer
You will be responsible for maximising the profitability of your own specialist market. As well as benefiting from the support of an experienced team, you will need to use your professional sales skills to develop strong relationships with your client base and candidates. You will enjoy the challenge of working in a competitive, target-driven environment and being well-rewarded for your successes. Thanks to our meritocratic structure, our resilient attitude and our team oriented culture, this opportunity would allow you to evolve to a Manager level position and/or to represent the brand internationally.