You are here
Recruitment Consultant Procurement & Supply Chain (M/F)
About Our Client
Page Personnel is a brand of Page Group, worldwide leader in specialist recruitment with a presence in 37 countries worldwide. Page Personnel is a leading recruitment agency specialised in permanent and temporary recruitment of young professionals, clerical staff and specialists. Our Procurement & Supply Chain team is exclusively devoted to the recruitment of candidates specialized in Procurement & Supply Chain positions for temporary and permanent functions.
- Maintain and expand the Page group network by acquiring and developing your own portfolio of clients (eg. cold calls, general meetings, etc.). For this you must define your own strategy of commercial development in line with the global strategy of Page Group.
- Determining client needs by taking a consultative approach - This involves gaining an in-depth insight into your clients' business and recruitment requirements to serve their needs in a targeted manner.
- Negotiate commercial conditions and working methods with our partners. You will be meeting mainly line managers (Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehousing, etc.) as well as HR managers.
- Source candidates through internal tools, networking, relationship building and commercial actions. You will qualify them during a face-to-face interview and maintain constant contacts with them.
- Career Advice: as a Consultant you will be responsible in providing candidates with constructive advice on their potential career path.
- Select and present the suitable candidates to the clients. Follow-up until the end of the process, as well as during the collaboration to ensure satisfactory integration.
The Successful Applicant
- We are looking for someone curious with an entrepreneurial and never give up attitude. Procurement and Supply Chain is a pretty recent division so there is plenty of work to do.
- You are a strong negotiator, focused on win-win situations that last.
- This consultant is passionate about Procurement & Supply Chain and eager to develop in a results-oriented and meritocratic working environment.
- You are either just graduated or have a first strong sales/recruitment experience.
- You have a Master Degree in a business oriented field, ideally linked to Operations Management, Logistics, Purchasing and/or Supply Chain.
- This Recruitment Consultant Procurement & Supply Chain (M/F) is fluent in English and Dutch/French
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to further develop your recruitment and negotiation skills in a relatively small and quality-focused team that permits a high degree of autonomy.
- Page Group provides the necessary mentoring and coaching, not only during integration but all along your career.
- Even though we are already quite a big company, there are still plenty of concrete growth perspectives (team, brand, country).
- A competitive salary and benefits package awaits this Recruitment Consultant Procurement & Supply Chain (M/F), including a company car.