You are here
Quality Assurance Engineer : QA/QC
- FOOD INDUSTRY
About Our Client
This Agro Industrial plant has HACCP/BRC accreditation from the National Meat Inspection Commission and the Department of Health for its high level practices of sanitation, hygiene and safety of food handling and preparations.
- Set-up a traceability system
- Be in charge of the day-to-day production support on quality issues
- Ensure the application of relevant QA procedures / regulations
- Perform quality improvement projects
- Support the Quality manager on the improvement of HACCP/IFS/BRC quality system
- Set-up platform for quality specifications
The Successful Applicant
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master Degree in Bio-Engineering
- Around 3 years of experiences in QA/QC
- Good knowledge in HACCP/BRC
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What's on Offer
You will benefit from the combination of:
- Opportunity to join a powerful, profitable and impressive medium structure, rewarding its employees' loyalty!
- A high-level remuneration package going up to 50.000€ + car + DKV+ Advantages !
- Location right close to Aarschot, easily accessible by the highway to avoid the traffic jam
- A company with 15% of production growth
- A human size company structure with a strong potential and a huge investment structure to support them