You are here
Property Underwriter for a solid and specialized Insurer
- Insurance - Loss Prevention
- Underwriting - Account Management
About Our Client
Our client is a historical Insurer specialised in property and loss prevention for large and international corporations.
For their Belgian offices, we are actively looking for a high potential Property Underwriter with strong knowledge of the Belgian market.
With more than 100 offices, they are one of the leader on their market.
* Develop Belgium portfolio by retaining existing customers through value added servicing, selling of additional products and by supporting new business development through creative underwriting solutions.
* Maintain long-term profitability of the book of business by effective combination of client relationships, negotiation skills, risk assessment and sound underwriting solutions.
* Act as the leader ensuring adequate long-term vision is agreed with clients and associated action plans are properly executed. This includes establishing risk improvement priorities and supporting efforts to drive effective risk improvement in collaboration with Account
* Ensure all accounts are properly underwritten in respect of the company requirements while providing solutions meeting client's needs.
* Ensure policies are issued promptly, reflect both clients and the company coverage intents and are implemented consistently on a world-wide basis.
* Develop strong market knowledge and network among the risk management, broker and insurance network in Belgium. Act as the company voice in Belgium and Belgian voice within the company.
* Provide professional advice and consultation to all clients on insurance coverage and risk management matters, making them aware of the benefits derived from various products and services offered by the company
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree
- 5 years industry experience as Account Manager or Underwriter (broker/insurance company/Industry) in servicing large property accounts of varying occupancy's.
- Demonstrate above average ability in organisation, problem solving, communication, sales/negotiation, leadership and team building. Strong versatility.
- Fluent French, Flemish and English are must.
What's on Offer
- Permanent contract
- Various advantages