You are here
Project & Sales assistant
- Project & Sales officer for Interior design company
- International company located in Zaventem
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global company specialised in trendy office furnishing and design, located in Zaventem.
Responsibilities of the Project & Sales assistant:
- create quotations and accurate pricing documents to support tender submissions using quotation software.
- create sales presentations
- accurate and timely processing of customer orders
- provide first class service by responding to all client requirements immediately and efficiently
- work closely with the HQ support team in Austria and all third party suppliers
- ensure smooth running of orders from the date of placement to the delivery of the goods
- work closely with the sales team so that the expectation from the client is understood
The Successful Applicant
Profile of the Project & Sales assistant:
- Bachelor degree in interior design/communication/marketing/...
- minimum 3 years of relevant experience (sales support, marketing support, project assistant, customer service)
- be a teamplayer
- deliver excellent client service
- target oriented and strong learning attitude
- strong communication skills
- good knowledge of languages: Dutch, French and English. German is an asset
What's on Offer
As a Project & Sales assistant you will work in a great company within a dedicated team with career development opportunities, including all benefits of an international environment.