You are here
Project Manager Automotive and IT (M/F)
- American company with a high expertise in the automotive industry
- Affinity with both automotive and IT is a must
About Our Client
Our client is an international agency active in the Automotive industry. Today they are looking for a Project Manager to reinforce their team in Antwerp.
As Project Manager you will have following responsibilities:
- You will be the point of contact between automotive brands and the agency
- You will coordinate, execute and implement different projects
- You will be mainly in contact with Product and Brand Managers, IT coordinators, graphic designers, ...
- The projects you will work on will be very varied (from website management, mobile app development, to brochures or to information manuals, ...)
- You will make sure everything happens correctly, timely and accurately
- You will also be in continuous contact with your clients and 3 to 4 times a week at your customer's headquarter as to discover new business opportunities
- You have an understanding of IT, digital related terminologies (JAVA, HTML, DITA-XML...)
- Knowledge of printing/publishing and documentation business is a plus
- You report directly to the Business Development Director with a dotted line to the Corporate Sales Organization
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent through experience
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French, German and any other language is a plus
- You have a solid first experience as Project Manager, Account Executive, Project Coordinator, ...
- Affinity with the automotive industry is a plus
- You are precise, meticulous, well organized and you respect deadlines
- You are an open communicator and a real facilitator
What's on Offer
Interested in a varied and challenging function inside an international company. Don't hesitate to apply!