You are here
Merchandising Coordinator Fashion
- Challenging function in the Fashion Industry
- Analytical and Assertive skills are required
About Our Client
Our client is a renown player in the Fashion Industry. Today they are looking for a Merchandising Coordinator to reinforce their team.
As Merchandising Coordinator you will have following responsibilities:
- You interpret sales figures
- you drive the sales teams for the various concepts/campaigns/promotions/...
- You work with marketing and visual teams to plan campaigns and to create presentations in store
- You are responsible for allocations: you make sure all the shops have the correct merchandise and stock
- You analyze the re-assorts
The Successful Applicant
As Merchandising Coordinator you have following profile:
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have strong commercial and leadership skills
- You have a huge interest in the Fashion and Retail industry
- You speak French and English fluently, Dutch is an asset
- You are based in Brussels but 3 days a week you will be visiting your clients
What's on Offer
Our client offers you a very challenging function with a lot of diversity and responsibilities.