You are here
Marketing Executive for the Fashion Industry for a temporary mi
- International Company in the Fashion Industry
- Experience in Retail and knowledge of English/ French or Dutch is a must
About Our Client
Our client is an international player in the Fashion industry.
Today, to reinforce their team due to a maternity leave, they are looking for a Marketing Executive.
As Marketing Executive you will have following responsibilities:
- You execute the marketing plan and align international demands with local needs
- You are responsible for campaigns, promotions, launches, ...
- You create POS and marketing materials, visuals, .. for new store openings
- You help organize events
- You are responsible for the social media activities
- You make sure that marketing budgets are respected
- You give weekly marketing updates
- You are in continuous contact with Franchise and Retail Managers
The Successful Applicant
- You have a first successful experience in Marketing
- You have experience ideally in the Retail/Fashion sector
- You speak English and French fluently
- You can start in July and work for a period of 5 to 6 months
What's on Offer
Interested to work for an international fashion brand? Then don't hesitate to apply!