You are here
Marketing Coordinator Legal Sector
- Marketing and Communications function in an international work environment
- Perfect level of English is a must
About Our Client
Our client is an international law firm located in Brussels. Today they are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to reinforce their team.
As Marketing Coordinator you will have following responsibilities:
- you implement the global Marketing strategy (London based) on a local level
- you coordinate all marketing activities: brochures - flyers - website - intranet - mailings - newsletters - presentations - ...
- you manage the marketing budget
- you organize events, seminars and conferences
- you provide support during pitches: research - presentations
- you manage the legal directory (CRM)
The Successful Applicant
As Marketing Coordinator:
- you have a Master degree in Communications, Languages, Marketing, Management, ...
- you have experience in Marketing and/or Communications (in a B2B/Service oriented sector)
- you have a perfect knowledge of English and/or French
- you have perfect written and verbal skills
- you can work independently and are not afraid to take initiatives
- you remain calm and confident under pressure
What's on Offer
Our client offers a very challenging and varied function in an international work environment.