You are here
Management Assistant for a partner
- Executive assistant for a partner - international company
- you have good language skills and have some years experience in a similar role
About Our Client
My client is one of the market leader in their sector.
As executive assistant for a partner your tasks are:
- Managing highly complex calenders while scheduling clients and internal meetings and events;
- You arrange travels (hotels, business trips, ...);
- You will organise both internal and external meetings;
- You will process expenses, do some facturation;
- You are responsible for incoming communications;
- You will do other ad-hoc administrative tasks for the partner.
The Successful Applicant
The position holder:
- Has a Bachelors' degree;
- Has between 2 - 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Has excellent language skills (DUTCH/ENGLISH/FRENCH)
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You have the ability to create and present professional level communications and promote positive relationships with internal and external audiences;
- Plans strategically and works with deadlines by prioritising and organising responsibilities;
- Demonstrates positive energy, enthusiasm, drive and good judgement;
- Must be self-motivated, handle pressure and responsibilities;
- Is an excellent problem solver;
- Has an excellent knowledge of MS Office and has the ability to learn new software platforms.
What's on Offer
You will have a position in a well-known, dynamic and professional company. They offer a competitive salary with advantages.