You are here
Key Account Manager
- Key Account Manager FMCG
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English with 2 - 5 years of experience in Sales
About Our Client
This company is active in the Retail Industry and propose digital services for retailers and FMCG suppliers. As they expand their business in Belgium they are looking for a Key Account Manager for Brussels.
- You will join the Key Accounts team, which is responsible for managing our top-tier clients, engaging with them at multiple levels and growing them into strategic partners.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of account management, implementing strategic growth plans, developing new business opportunities, working alongside our Customer Experience Managers and leveraging products and services to ensure targets are not only met but exceeded.
- Your role will involve regular interaction with a portfolio of clients face to face and remotely.
- You will be responsible for generating new business on the accounts through cross-selling and up selling on existing packages, as well as retaining existing business in the form of contract renewals.
- You will work as part of a team with the autonomy to manage and deliver your own objectives and grow your own pipeline of opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who presents these criteria:
- fluent in Dutch, French and English
- minimum 3 years of Sales experience in FMCG
- Master degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of the retail industry
- excellent skills in negotiation and closing
- clients & results oriented
- proactive and assertive
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an attractive package in line with your experience. Moreover you have the unique opportunity to reach a fast growing company with nice perspectives.