You are here
This position is now filled
Junior Sales & Project officer (NL/FR) - Brussels
- High Level Sales & Project Assistant
- Global Leading Technology company located in Brussels
About Our Client
Our client is an international company with offices all over the world. This global leading provider of Telecom and network solutions has operations in 160 offices, with Belgian office located on the East side of Brussels.
As an Junior Sales & Project officer (NL/FR) - Brussels you will be in charge of:
- the assistance on the IT market development
- establishing and developing relationships with the customer (B2B)
- attending client meetings together with the managing director
- attending congresses and exhibitions (inside and outside of Europe)
- maintaining contact with customer via mail, telephone and Face to Face
- taking responsibility for customer requirements and market information collection, analysis, feedback and follow-up
- assisting on planning and promoting the marketing, capture opportunities of a new project
- good coordination with internal project team members to obtain project orders
The Successful Applicant
As an Junior Sales & Project officer (NL/FR) - Brussels you:
- will, within a short period of time, grow towards Sales : Pre-sales assistant, pre-sales manager, account manager, key account, account director.
- have a Master or Bachelor degree in: (tele)communication, electronic engineering, computer science, business management, economics, languages, international trade, ...
- Have between 0-2 years of experience
- Have a perfect level of spoken and written French and Dutch, good level of English
- Valid driving license
- Accept short business trips in/out EU
- Strong motivation to complete an IT project
- Good at Ms Office (definitely PowerPoint), editing and compiling articles
- Honest, enthusiastic, learning quickly, passionate.
What's on Offer
As a Junior Sales & Project officer (NL/FR) - Brussels you will receive a very attractive salary package and the chance to work closely together with the Managing Director. You will learn a lot and develop yourself towards Sales and Account Management quickly.