You are here
Junior Sales executive
- Young and dynamic company active in IT
- Sales minded, dynamic, good languages
About Our Client
Our client is a company supporting the business needs, growth and profitability of business partners. Located in Brussels and Luxembourg, they enable since 1998 more than 500 value added resellers in Belux to provide comprehensive computing solutions to small- and enterprise-sized businesses.
The function of the Junior Sales executive is to provide direct support to our business partner in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure that the business unit is able to meet its growth targets and maintain customer satisfaction.
It is a sales related function.
- Answer customer requests, establish sales propositions / quotations for products.
- Manage day to day business activities
- Regularly report about activities, progresses and results towards the Business Development Manager
- Maintain the relation with our partners
- Collaboratively work with internal persons: Business Development Manager, Account Managers, Pre-sales, Customer Service and Finance
- Promote the offerings : inform accordingly, initiate content for marketing campaigns
- Develop strong knowledge by continuously following on line and live trainings to be at the cutting edge of technology
- Actively take part to the pipeline reviews
- Ensure partners compliance with certification programs
- Achieve the targets/rebates
Tools & Processes:
- Pipeline process : update regularly; participate in pipeline review with Brand Manager and other Inside Sales Representatives
- CRM : create / update contacts on regular basis, execute assigned activities - Calendar: update regularly
- Activity report : report activity on a regular basis
- Business Unit meetings : participate proactively Organization: Report to Business Unit Manager or Brand Manager - Work with Pre-Sales for technical support - Work with Customer Service on orders & claims related to customer orders.
The Successful Applicant
As junior sales executive, you need:
- A bachelor degree and a first experience in an (IT Related) inside sales function is a plus
- Good level in french and dutch or english
- Good organizational, multitasking, problem solving and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Be a team player, social and interested
- Be autonomous and results oriented (in case of absence of the Brand Manager the Junior Sales Executive will be the contact person to follow up business activities)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and highly motivated
- Commercial mindset is a must
- Capable of working in a changing environment, flexibility
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Extra-legal benefits (laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance) -
- Career advancement opportunities
- Passionate, competitive and fun work atmosphere