You are here
Junior Risk Administrator (M/F)
International company with a solid track record and presence in global market
Must have a Bachelor degree in law and be fluent in Dutch and English
About Our Client
Our client active in the consultancy sector is looking for a Risk Administrator.
- Your main responsibilities are assisting with client and engagement acceptance procedures. You perform and document background checks, analyse group structures, identify and follow up on required information for identification and verification of anti-money laundering requirements and prepare a preliminary risk assessment.
- You initiate and follow up on outgoing conflict checks and respond to incoming conflict checks.
- You assist in maintaining data up to date our systems.
- You assist in the administration of national risk management training courses.
- You assist in managing and updating the risk management intranet pages.
- You provide administrative support to the Central Risk Manager.
- You report to the Central Risk Manager
The Successful Applicant
- You hold minimum a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience in administration, bookkeeping or equivalent subjects
- You have excellent administrative skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You excel in accuracy and organizational skills
- You are accurate
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and Word
- You possess great communication skills
- You are a team player and can work autonomously
- You have a service minded attitude
What's on Offer
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills
- Attractive extralegal advantages