You are here
Junior Management Assistant
- International company in the centrum of Brussels reachable by public transport
- Trilingual Junior Management Assistant available immediately
About Our Client
Our client is a well known company, they give training's for junior profiles.
The turnover is very low within this company.
They are looking to expand our Executive Assistant team by recruiting a Junior Management Assistant.
The activities for the role are listed below:
- Agenda, meetings & travel arrangements
- Telephone contact
- Preparation of presentations (mainly in PowerPoint) for meetings
- Prepare lists in Excel of e.g. meeting participants and order lists
- Draft, edit & layout of texts (correspondence, invitations, reports and contracts)
- Internet research
- Translations (rare)
- Optimisation and organisation of filing (paper and electronic)
- Support / back-up of the reception tasks and office support : welcome and reception of visitors, central phone, set up of meeting rooms, visitors lunches, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- First working experience 2-4 years in similar role, in international environment
- Excellent command of the English, very good command of French language (written and oral) and Dutch
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc.)
- Education background: Open. Academic education would be preferred.
- Good attention to detail and natural ability to work accurately
- Flexible (multi-tasks)
- Discrete and used to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Team player and enjoying work in a small team in a high level, international, fast growing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication strength
What's on Offer
Contract: Interim to Permanent
Dynamic and growing environment