You are here
Junior International Sales Manager - Food
- Passionate about an International Sales experience in the Food sector?
- Our Belgian client is active in the international Food sector.
About Our Client
AKA: Junior Sales Manager, International Account Manager, European Sales Executive, European Sales Representative Junior, Account Manager, Business Developer, International Sales
Our client is an international group active in the Food Sector, with their corporate headquarters located in Belgium. According to their constant growth, we are hiring a Junior International Sales Executive.
The Junior International Sales Executive will have the following responsibilities;
- Selling a specific product portfolio to European clients.
- Managing existing accounts (80%) and identifying potential new accounts (20%) in order to ensure profitable growth.
- Building long-term relationships build on mutual respect with clients.
- Being aware of the several internal products' flows, anticipating external supply and demand.
- Analysis of the specific sector (in terms of prices, trends, markets, …)
- Share gained knowledge with the different internal product group teams, improving synergy.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director.
The Successful Applicant
- A Master degree (Commercial, Food/Biological/Pharmaceutical/… Sciences)
- Fluent in English/French/Dutch (Spanish/German/Italian is a plus)
- First Sales experience between 1 and 5 years
- Proactive, eager to learn mentality
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, driven sales minded person
What's on Offer
Our client offers an enriching sales experience in an international environment in a very interesting sector, together with a complete salary package according to your degree and experience. Interested? Apply here!