You are here
Junior International Business Developer
- Passionate about an international Sales experience in the Renewal Energy sector?
- Our client in Brussels is looking for a Junior International Business Developer.
About Our Client
AKA: Junior Business Development Manager, Junior International Sales Representative, European Sales Executive, European Sales Representative Junior, International Account Manager, Business Developer, International Sales
- Our client is an international player in the renewal energy sector, located in Brussels.
- According to their international activities, they are looking for an International Business Developer, region Europe.
The International Business Developer will have the following responsibilities;
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets related to international events
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives
- Respond to sales enquiries and proactively identify sales leads
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Collaborate with external partners and agents, driving the process and monitoring their sales evolution versus the sales targets
- Contribute to the pricing model of future events, exhibitions and sponsorship opportunities
- Negotiate sales contracts integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Manage key accounts to ensure the quality of the service provided meets their requirements and expectations
- Identify new business opportunities by analysing the market and competition
- Collaborate with the Events team to develop a customized sponsorship package, side events proposals and monitor the financial impact
- Develop standard sponsorship packages and collaborate with the Head of Events and the Events Assistant in the development of customized sponsorship packages according to client's requirements
- Work closely with the Marketing, Operations & Logisitcs and Finance and Administration team
- Represent the company at external industry events to promote and sell the event products
- Report to the Head of Events and Sales
The Successful Applicant
- Between 3 and 5 years of relevant Sales / Business Development experience
- Native or fluent in English
- Master/Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (English)
- Eager to learn
- Well-structured and organised
- Strong team and interdepartmental spirit
- Resilient to stress
- Customer driven
- Good analytical skills
- Taste for multicultural environment
- Open to travel (20%) within Europe
- Computer literacy: MS Office, CRM systems (preferably Microsoft dynamics)
What's on Offer
Our client offers an international Sales experience in a very diverse company in a booming sector, together with a complete salary package according to your degree and experience. Interested? Apply here!