You are here
Junior Demand Planner
- Demand Planning
- Supply Chain
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the healthcare industry. They are currently seeking to strenghten their Supply Chain Team with a Demand Forecast Analyst.
The Demand Forecast Analyst for the Belux market will as a member of the Benelux Demand Forecast team
- Deploy the revised Demand Planning processes to support the new Supply Chain Operating model.
- Implement end to end Demand Planning (both volume and value) for nominated channels / accounts across all Consumer Healthcare categories to improve customer service levels and to reduce end-to-end Supply Chain costs and working capital
- Contribute into market Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) Meetings
- Internal measurement and reporting of Demand Planning KPI's to drive improvements in working capital and customer service.
- Participate in other programs of work to transform the operating model, and deliver the benefits required.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in Demand Planning preferably in an OTC/FMCG environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English/Dutch/French
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- Understanding of sales/commercial and supply planning and customer service processes
- Expert Excel capability and SAP/Planning Systems experience
- Team player with strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to contribute fully to cross functional teams
What's on Offer
Good salary package