You are here
Junior Demand Planner (M/F)
- demand planner, supply planner, supply chain analyst
- food industry, international environment
About Our Client
Our partner is active in the FMCG Food sector, and located in the Northern Flemish Brabant area. We are urgently looking for a Junior Demand Planner (M/F).
- Forecast baseline and plan demand
- Enrich statistical forecasts with special events on market or products based on inputs from other divisions
- Animate the Demand Planning process on short/mid and long term horizons
- Continuous improvement of forecast accuracy (SAP APO DP)
- Represent Supply Chain in cross functional brand teams
The Successful Applicant
This Junior Demand Planner (M/F) has the following profile:
- Master Commercial Engineering (Operations, Supply Chain) or Transport, logistics, supply chain management.
- 0 to 5 year experience in Demand Planning
- Great Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Affinity with IT systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Able to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously
- NL, FR & EN
What's on Offer
International and fast paced environment.
Complete salary package.