You are here
Junior Compensation & Benefits Analyst
- English speaking C&B analyst within an international company
- Excellent knowledge of English and a first experience in C&B is an asset
About Our Client
Our client is an international company located in Brussels.
- Preparation, coordination, controlling and project support for the Annual Performance Review Process for Senior Managers;
- Assist with the implementation of the Annual Review workflow system as well as other HR systems and tools in order to support & automate HR activities & reporting;
- Provide training on the Annual Review Process and on the use of the workflow system;
- Provide analysis & advice to HR on individual compensation packages;
- Analyse organisational pay practices, provide benchmarking and recommend changes to ensure equity;
- Provide tools for forecasting/budgeting of personnel costs while supporting planning accuracy;
- Prepare, control and analyse confidential recurring HR reports as well as ad hoc queries and information requests;
- Track HR reporting, analyse KPIs that can be translated into actionable information allowing HR partners to evaluate/challenge HR performance and propose actions to improve it;
- Support the implementation of key Group HR and Finance policies and procedures including the Financial Planning process;
- Facilitate the Operational Organisation updating process;
- Maintain all Reward process documentation and Senior Management personnel files.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Economics or Business with an excellent academic track record;
- At least 1 year experience gained in a compensation and benefits, payroll and/or HR environment;
- Good technical / conceptual understanding of HR processes & systems;
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint;
- Able to complete quality analytical work on a timely basis with attention to detail;
- Positive forward-looking mind-set with ability to anticipate needs, prioritize competing deadlines and take initiative;
- Proven track record of handling confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, with all levels of the organisation;
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills who can also work independently;
- Multilingual: strong command of English with knowledge of other European languages.
What's on Offer
The role will be involved in the design of additional reporting and processes and will grow as a result of their implementation.