You are here
Junior Cash Management Officer - 6 months contract
- Our client is a company active in the BtoB Real Estate
- Our client is looking for someone with a first experience in Cash/treasury
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian company active in the BtoB real estate industry and offers full range of warehousing and investment funds services.
- As Junior Cash Management officer, your prime responsibility is to assist the Cash Management Officer to oversee and manage the daily cash management activities and ensure that the various companies of the group get funded in a timely and efficient manner.
- As such you will need to have a constant dialogue with the various business partners within the organization.
- Perform daily cash management operations like daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Monitor cash transactions and ensure that bank account balances are reported and any unusual items are investigated.
- Process outgoing wire transfers.
- Ensure bank transactions get reflected into the ERP system.
- Assist in preparing daily and monthly cash reconciliation reporting.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
Requires first experience in Treasury Accounting, with a strong background in Treasury.
Fluent in English
Vigilant and precise.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a temp contract of minimum 6 months.