You are here
JUNIOR BUSINESS CONTROLLER - STARTERS ONLY
- Our client is a Market leader in the leisure industry
- Our client is looking for a junior financial controller, freshly graduated
About Our Client
Our client is an international company active in the leisure industry. These past years, this company developed more than 200 retail stores in Europe, Asia and South America. Thanks to the efficiency of the E-Commerce platform this company also developed, our client became a leader in this sector and is employing today around 15.000 people worldwide.
- You will be in charge of the daily & weekly reporting regarding the turnover, the stock management,…
- You will be responsible of the cost management for several stores: analysis of the monthly Profil & Loss, the budget management, and will communicate your results to the top management,
- You will take part of the monthly and quarterly closings and will work on specific reporting dedicated to the management also,
- You will work on setting up the yearly budget and monthly forecasts,
- You will handle management analysis,
- You will set up internal audits of the stores,
- You will set up new financial tools to ensure better analysis and financial follow-ups,
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree - compulsory
- Experience: at least an internship within a Finance division
- Bilingual French & Dutch,
- Strong analytical & organisational skills,
- Autonomous but team worker,
- Excel skills
What's on Offer
Our client is offering an excellent first working experience to any starters willing to learn and grow.
A competitive package
A position within a fast growing company, leader on its market.