You are here
(Junior) Account Executive
- Account Executive
- Needs a master
About Our Client
Our client, OMD, belongs to a major international and highly ranked Media & Communication Agency (Omnicom Media Group). Based in Brussels, specialized in offline and online communication strategies, our client is building long-term partnerships in order to optimize their customers' media investments. Indeed, thanks to ambitious researches to understand the changing attitudes and behaviour of consumers, our client has been able to develop more innovative communication strategies.
In this context of strategies improvements, media campaign optimizations and qualitative clients services mindset, our client is today looking for a (Junior) Account Executive to reinforce the team.
- You'll be assisting the Business Leaders and work in direct relationship with their partners and clients.
- You will be assisting Online & Offline Advertising & Communication projects before being able to fully manage the projects on your own,
- You will work on several projects you will have to handle proactively in collaboration with the Account Manager
- You will use your analytical skills to grow existing and develop the business of our clients at local and international level.
- You will support your colleagues with research, analysis and other collateral.
- You're focused, a proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with top-class academics preferred,
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English,
- Ability to deliver results under pressure,
- Affinity or track record in communication, advertising and/or digital (0 - 2 years)
- You have a hands-on and proactive mentality with good communication skills and a have strong interest for the digital world
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- We also take on freshly graduated professionals.
What's on Offer
- A pleasant and International working environment,
- A unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and successful team,
- An interesting salary package, completed with extra-legal benefits