You are here
About Our Client
The company is a worlwide leader in the industrial sector
- Responsible for the coordination & management of one or several warehouses and consignment stocks, respecting costs, delivery time and customer satisfaction.
- Manage inventory levels and ensure customer demands are met whilst maintaining Group stock coverage objectives and minimizing excess inventory.
- To manage the purchasing and expediting of Distributed products from Third party suppliers or plants, cross border transfers inwards & cross company transport orders for agreed warehouses in line with company policy.
- Manage cross-country related projects and coordinate Inventory managers from other countries for defined projects/tasks.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with our key principals.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with other internal departments and colleagues.
- Define/develop and implement the inventory strategy for the Distribution market in the country together with the product managers, considering group and regional targets and guidelines.
- Optimize inventories and replenishment according to the strategy and targets.Organize and execute the annual physical inventory check.
- Responsible to check and follow-up the correctness of the conditions agreed with the principals.
- Creation and the updating of product and supplier files.
- To work with suppliers, Omya customer services, logistics, sales and product managers to ensure that customer expectations are kept realistic with regard to the supplier's ability to deliver.
- Report all issues/claims/delays, manage the corrective actions and inform customer service and logistics department accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelor degree (transport / logistic or commercial mgt) or equivalent depending on experience. APICS certification an additional asset.
- First experience in industrial context.
- Fluent in English and Spanish; any other language an asset.
- Good knowledge of MS office & SAP.
- Good knowledge of the transport procedures and regulatory activities.
- Good knowledge of inventory management principles
- Being a team player, 3-5 years team management experience
- Being organized, reactive, patient, diplomatic, and open for new challenges.
- Appreciate challenging situations and able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
The company offers a real good salary package.