You are here
HR Assistant (M/F)
- International company leader on its market
- Knowledge of payroll and Belgian social law
About Our Client
For our client, an international company located in the South of Brussels, we are looking for a HR Assistant (M/F) to join the company on a temporary basis because the current HR Assistant is leaving on maternity leave.
As a HR assistant (M/F) , you will:
Manage absences & payroll for all staff members.
Handle the "absences integrated management system" (absences request - clocking system - link with payroll).
Ensure proper handling of any other C&B file (foreign executives, credit-temps, etc.).
Answer day-to-day HR/admin inquiries (holidays, social documents, parental leave, luncheon vouchers, sickness, etc.).
Handle staff insurances (hospitalisation, work injuries, group insurance, etc.).
Develop and maintain HR files and records.
Use effectively HR IS, ensuring consistency of databases.
Ensure monthly reporting (Group and local - headcount, salaries, sickness, etc.).
Follow-up files & contracts with external vendors (labour medicine, temporary work agencies, family allowances, etc.).
Update "Work Regulation book" and other HR documents.
Contribute towards preparation of annual compensation processes (budget, salary sheets, etc.).
Assist the HR Manager Belgium in any other task.
Support the HR Director West Europe (France, UK, Spain, Portugal & Benelux): reporting, translations, collecting/distributing information, etc.
The Successful Applicant
As a HR Assistant (M/F) :
- You have at least three years of experience in a similar position (Payroll Officer or HR Assistant) in an international environment
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- You have an excellent knowledge in English, Dutch and French
- You feel at ease with MS Office as well as Lotus Notes
- Discreet and good communication skills
- Eager to learn
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package
- A leading worldwide organisation offering career perspectives locally or internationally