You are here
High-level Transportation Coordinator (greater Brussels region)
- Bus routing, transport planning, English
- International environment, growth perspectives, work-life balance
About Our Client
Our partner, is a high quality dynamic learning (education and training) organization committed to developing independent learners and international citizens. They are urgently looking for a High-level Transportation Coordinator (greater Brussels region) (M/F).
This High-level Transportation Coordinator (greater Brussels region) is the point person for the comprehensive bussing system of our client, as well as their mobility management.
- Contact person for four external partners that handle the daily bussing
- Route planning and route maintenance (bus scheduling) with about 850 stops
- Continuous (daily) adaptation of planning (depending on availabilities, traffic, or other circumstances)
- Management of two operational employees (direct reports)
- Daily liaison with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Maintains parking pass system and special parking arrangements
- Keeps a continous eye one situational aspects regarding traffic, weather and other circumstances that could impact security/reliability of the bussing service.
- Member of the on-call emergency response team
This employee will grow towards a Mobility Officer position.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in bus routing
- Good knowledge of the greater "Bruxelles" area
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with great adaptation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office (especially Excel and Access)
- Native level in English and very fluent in French. Dutch knowledge is a plus
What's on Offer
- Permanent contract after a period of six months
- International environment with growth possibilities
- Complete salary package
- This company allows a very good work-life balance