You are here
General Ledger Accountant for a Famous Bank in Brussels (M/F)
- Experimented General Ledger Accountant
- Banking Sector
About Our Client
Our client, a Famous European Bank in development present in Brussels and easily reachable by public transports, is currently looking for a General Ledger Accountant.
As a General Ledger Accountant, you will have the following tasks:
- You make sure that all the administrative and financial tasks are well executed, in compliance with rules and legal requirements.
- You are responsible for all the Accountancy of the Belgian Branch.
- You are in charge of the internal and external reporting of the Belgian Activity (e.g. reporting to the National Bank, Tax declaration, deposit of the annual accounts).
- You create and improve business processes and tools.
The Successful Applicant
As a General Ledger Accountant, you have the following profile:
- You already have 5 years of experience in Accounting, preferably as a General Ledger Accountant, in a Bank or in another industry.
- You speak perfectly Dutch and you have a very good knowledge of English.
- You have at least a Bachelor in Accounting.
- You are well structured and you can work autonomously.
- A knowledge of IFRS norms is a plus.
- You like to work in a small structure and you are a team player.
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an attractive salary package, based on your experience.