You are here
Executive /Project Assistant for an Executive Search company
- A qualified Management Assistant / Project Assistant
- A leader company in the Executive Search sector
About Our Client
My client is an International Executive Search Company composed of consultants with impressive careers. For them, each recruitment is a project and they are working as a team. They wait for someone to join the team thanks to their growing business.
Working at international and national level, the successful candidate will provide day-to-day
support to assigned consultants.
Specific activities will include:
- Management of the consultant's agenda for purpose of business development at
- Coordinating interview arrangements with candidates and elaboration of interview
plans for clients.
- Logistics related to meetings and conferences (travel, hotel, car, conference room ...)
- Management and cost controlling of invoices, expense claims, candidate's expense
- Administrative duties to work out the above mentioned responsibilities:
presentations, proposals, candidate letters, filing and maintaining database
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of successful professional experience as PA preferably in consulting or
- Education: ideally B.A degree in languages or Translation degree, if not A1 Secretary with
outstanding language skills
- General computer literacy, enjoying working with different databases; excellent knowledge
of Word and PowerPoint.
- Success in the position will require a person who is organised and proactive - Fluent in English and French or Dutch
What's on Offer
Remuneration is in line with the responsibilities of this position.