You are here
Distributor Support Representative (FR, IT & SP)
- Language skills: Excellent French with good Spanish, Italian, and English
- Challenging opportunity in a dynamic company specialised in personal care
About Our Client
Our client is a growing US based company specialised in personal care products and nutritional supplements.
The Distributor Support Representative will play a key role in supporting, training, and aligning our distributors. You will have following tasks:
- Receive and properly handle incoming phone calls and written correspondence providing the best possible service to the Distributors.
- Solve problems and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Motivate and support Distributors in qualification.
- Make a good interface between the Distributors and the company.
- Train the distributors on the usage of our tools that could lead towards higher efficiency and help them in building their business.
The Successful Applicant
You have following profile:
- A first experience in Customer Service
- Excellent French with a very good level in Italiane, Spanish, and English.
- Good knowledge of MS office
- You are enthusiastic and energetic
- You maintain a positive and uplifting work environment.
- You are a team player with a hand-son mentality.
What's on Offer
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business and have international contacts.