You are here
- International Consultancy Firm - Bilingual (FR/DU + EN)
- Credit collector Junior or with Experience
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest international company active in the consulting world.
As a Credit Collector, you will be responsible for :
- Managing your own portfolio of clients and working out a reimbursement plan together with them through mediation and discussion
- Frequent direct contacts with your clients to follow up the payments
- Administrative follow-up of the client's case until the reimbursement is complete
- Internal contacts with Managers and Partners in order to find a solution with the clients
The Successful Applicant
As Credit Collector, you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equal through experience
- Have excellent knowledge of Dutch and French. English is a plus.
- Have an excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Are client-oriented
- Have a assertive and dynamic attitude
- Have excellent communication and diplomatic skills
What's on Offer
As Credit Collector you will work in a stable and dynamic environment, offering you chances to improve further your skills as credit collector through an extensive training programme. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package.