You are here
Communications Specialist for a temporary mission
A leading, prestigious international organisation
Experience as a PR and Communication coordinator
About Our Client
Our client is an international market leader in its sectors. The role will be based in their Headquarter, around Brussels (Diegem). Today they are looking for a communication and public relations coordinator to reinforce their team.
As a PR and Communications coordinator, reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be as well the driving force behind the following responsibilities:
- You manage internal and external communication.
- You guide the society's content from print-based to digital and multi-channel delivery streams; and apply exceptional editing and copy writing skills to all projects.
- You provide guidance on writing, editorial, digital and multi-channel content creation
- You write exceptional headlines, teasers and press releases; edit with a keen eye for the brand standards and overall quality.
- You review and re-edit content.
- You manage projects planning.
- You collaborate with external clients and agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in French and Dutch, with excellent knowledge of business English.
- A degree in Marketing and/or Communications Management or equivalent by experience or Germanic Languages.
- A broad knowledge of the variety of marketing & communication disciplines and how to apply them.
- Relevant, solid experience (3 to 5 years) as a content writer and communication & public relation coordinator.
- Project management experience with multi-faceted written projects, and preferably in a professional services environment.
- You are proficient in the creation, production and publication of web content and newsletters content.
- You have a foundation in press relations.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- You are a fast learner and you adapts easily to a variety of projects and people.
- You are able to use new and emerging technologies.
What's on Offer
- You will be working for a leading, prestigious international organisation.
- You will have the possibility to act in a creative and innovative manner.
- You will join a dynamic and open culture organisation.
- You will have an excellent exposure.