You are here
Communications Officer Brussels
- A broad communication function with online and offline responsibilities
- Perfect level of English is a must
About Our Client
Our client consists of a number of companies grouped in a European association linked to the transport sector. Today they are looking for a Communication Officer to reinforce their team in Brussels.
As Communication Officer you will have following responsibilities:
- you implement the communication plan
- you write articles, press releases, newsletters, campaigns,...
- you manage the website and the social media channels
- you are responsible for events (invitations, organisation, follow up, ...)
- you coordinate with your creative and graphical team for leaflets, brochures, posters, ...
The Successful Applicant
As Communication Officer:
- You have a degree in Communication
- You have a first successful experience in Communication
- You are fluent in English
- You are autonomous, proactive and flexible
- You can work in a very international environment
What's on Offer
Our client offers a very challenging and varied function in an international environment.