You are here
Client Care Paralegal Officer fluent in English
A fast growing company which exists since 2008 offers you a permanent contract
If you are fluent in English, detailed-oriented with experience in client care!
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing B to B company, offering administrative services in the intellectual property field to over 300 clients worldwide.
After a rapid expansion, with sales representatives in United Kingdom, Germany, United States and a team of around 70 people in Brussels the company is a leader in its field and has ambition to develop new services.
As a Client Care Paralegal Officer fluent in English, your responsabilities are the following:
- Handle client requests received by phone and email in line with company quality standards
- Support (new) clients in operational procedures and systems
- Internal routing of emails and proactive follow up
- Build, maintain and share of client specifications
- Report on a daily basis to Managers, Team Leaders and Account Managers
- Analyze client issues and proposing opportunities for improvement
- Strengthen the team spirit and contribute to sharing best practices across the company
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Client Care Paralegal Officer fluent in English will provide with the following:
- Proficient level in English (C2). Intermediate level in German is a plus.
- 3 - 7 years experience in client support in an administrative environment
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills, as well as stress resistance and adaptability.
- Knowledge of any customer support tool is appreciated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
The ideal Client Care Paralegal Officer fluent in English will be provided with the following advantages:
A fast growing company environment
The opportunity to work for a B to B company that is a leader in its field
The opportunity to progress as the company grows
An employee benefits package (Group and Health Insurance)
A competitive salary
An English-speaking environment and multicultural teams.