You are here
Claims Advisor (Jurist)
About Our Client
Our client is active on an international level in the transportation and rail industries.
Tasks of the claims advisor:
- to analyse claims from clients, partners, third parties,…
- to analys incidents in order to assess liability
- to send letters of default and collect all information to formulate claims
- to follow up all claims and insurance files
- to handle incidents/accidents and take immediate measures with regard to contacting the insurers and appointing experts
- to negotiate with clients and insurers regarding damages
- to inform the accounting department regarding the reserves for significant incidents
- to take care of correspondence regarding claims and insurance matters
- to follow up the invoicing and payment of the claims
- to follow up all insurance policies (renewal, negotiations, wording of the policy, …)
- to follow up the developments in the field of claims, legislation and insurances
- All levels within the company so as to provide advice on different (cargo) disputes with clients and third parties, and on insurance related topics, as well as advice on contractual provisions
- Contact with accounting department to follow up invoicing and payment of claims
- External organisations (insurance companies, experts, claims departments of clients, lawyers…)
The Successful Applicant
You have a Degree in law or insurance.
You have experience in an juridical function.
Having handled insurances fils is a plus.
you are proactive and can work autonomously.
you are structured , dicrete and trustfull.
You speak very well English.
speaking German is a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client offers you a function with responsabilities, contact with all department at levels(also executive)
a fonction in a stable and growing international company.
extra legal advantages.