You are here
Business Controller - FMCG
- Our client is a well-known company active in the FMCG and based in Brussels.
- Will provide reliable data and information to the decision makers and help them
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known company active in the FMCG and based in Brussels.
- You will be in charge of the following the commercials deals, working closely with the KAMs in order to define, control, adapt these new financial agreements. This will enable to build new budgets, forecasts and closings.
- You will analyze the expenses and gap vs the forecasts and agreed budgets,
- You will handle the monthly closings,
- You will manage the pricing strategy (follow-up, analyses, adaptation of selling prices)
- You will calculate and analyze any impact generated by a pricing growth or down pricing,
- You will handle the sales reporting, meaning the sales statistics and invoicing processes,
- You will process all the sales reports on monthly basis,
- You will be in charge of the Profit and Loss Management,
- You will analyze the profit generated by the existing products as well as the new ones and provide advices,
- You will work on monthly financial dashboards and analyze commercial margins,
- You will set trimester forecasts, work on annual declarations and audit preparations,….
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree from top business school (finance)
- Trilingual (fr/en/du)
- First Experience in a similar position is a plus, otherwise two years max in Audit within a Big Four.
- Strong interest in working within the FMCG sector,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Respect values such as Simplicity, communication, transparency, authenticity,
- Strong team player
What's on Offer
Our client is offering an interesting package + a top working atmosphere and great career perspectives.