You are here
Brand Manager FMCG
- International Leading Company in FMCG
- A driven Marketeer with strong analytical skills
About Our Client
AKA: Marketing, Product Manager, Trade Marketing, Brand Manager
Our partner is a leading international company active in the FMCG industry. The office is located in the south of Brussels.
As a Brand Manager you will report to the Retail Senior Brand Manager of the category and you will be in charge of :
- Lead shopper skill set development and drive the brand Initiatives across the organisation.
- Activate Category Growth Drivers in the customers plans, lead Retail Category Development process.
- Enrich Customer Collaboration based on insights and through specific promotions and/or activation of specific customer tools.
- Optimise the activity grid focusing on New Products developed by Regional Consumer Marketing based in Paris.
- Marketing materials translation, point of contact with Regional Consumer Marketing.
- Lead annual shopper planning process.
- Own and manage shopper budget within guidelines (embed in commercial process).
- Responsible for the monthly Business Planning , based on the Business Planning commercial process.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Brand Manager should have/be :
- Master degree in Marketing or Economy
- English, French and Dutch are mandatory.
- 2 years min of marketing experience in FMCG as Product or Brand Manager
- A good leadership and strong analytic skills.
- You are results and consumer oriented, team player & good communicator.
- You have a positive attitude towards day to day international communication and co-ordination.
- OK to work in the south of Brussels
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive salary package and competitive benefit package in an ambitious and successful team. Possibility to international career.