You are here
Brand Activator FMCG (M/F)
- Belgian FMCG company with the benefits of an international FMCG giant
- Good communication marketing skills and a first experience in a FMCG environmen
About Our Client
With more than 30 years of experience in research and development, our client is world's largest maker of green cleaning products. With 2 production plants throughout the world, and a sales network in 39 countries, the Benefralux office is located near Antwerp. The two brands are committed to inspiring generations of happy, healthy homes by making non-toxic products that work - for you and the planet. That's why their work environment is creative, brand-savvy, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solutions-focused, irreverent but disciplined, team-oriented and fun. To reinforce their strategic growth, we're looking for a dedicated Brand Activator method. Piqued your curiosity? Keep reading!
- You will be responsible for method from A-Z. It means you have complete ownership of method and the one and only to make it a success story!
- You execute a winning strategy for method by adapting and implementing story-telling toolkits behind big rocks in line with regional priorities ad budgetary guidelines.
- You activate digital and social activities to support this storytelling, recommending the optimal mix of earned, owned and paid for media to maximize engagement, reach and bang for buck.
- You manage your local websites resources, CRM tools and social communities to carefully target customers and convert them one on one.
- You manage local brand partnerships and PR programmes to drive word of mouth and brand buzz.
- You champion the brands to excite and inspire customers and internal teams behind the brand strategy and category vision and amplifying the brand form inside out.
- You report against the regional scorecard, you share learning and best practices. In this role you report to the Head of Marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- The role calls for an entrepreneurial, creative, energetic, self-starting, flexible and results-driven marketer with a passion for activating disruptive brand plans in the market.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in Marketing within a FMCG brand marketing environment
- You have a proven track record of amazing brand activation in market, particularly through grassroots channels including digital, experiential and PR.
- You will have a great understanding of the unique people against dirt tone of voice to engage internally and externally alike.
- There's no need to say you have exceptional storytelling skills in an written and verbal way.
What's on Offer
Come and see!