You are here
- Billing Administrator in a multinational Supply Chain Company
- Fast growing company, evolution path, dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational health-care exchange company, active in the supply chain sector, is looking for a new Billing Administrator speaking English and German fluently.
As Billing Administrator you will play a key role in supporting the revenue and the billing processes. You will be responsible for activating orders, managing billing schedules, monitoring project delivery dates and uploading usage data in our billing system.
Additionally you will also provide support for the collection of accounts receivables across Europe.
You will work closely with the Business Administrator and will report to the Finance Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Activate proposals & orders in Apttus (including billing schedule and revenue arrangement)
- Manage billing schedules
- Identify products to be delivered by Solution Delivery teams and send instructions to PWA (Microsoft Project Web App)
- Monitor planned delivery dates for projects
- Extract, map and upload usage data in Apttus to generate transaction billing schedules
- Audit employees expense reports in Concur (expense management software)
- Support collection of receivables
The Successful Applicant
Above everything, you will have the desire to succeed and demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy to inspire and influence those around you. Continuous learning will be part of the experience with us so we don't expect you to arrive knowing everything, but the following competencies will enable you to be successful in this role:
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German. Dutch is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, or a combination of education and related relevant experience
- Ability to be self-directed with strong initiative
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- A team player who lives the Company Values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire, Grow)
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package in line with your experience, long term contract (temporary to permanent), with meal vouchers, insurances, transportation costs reimbursed, etc.