You are here
Bilingual Customer Service Manager
- Great challenge : take over the management of the sales support team
- Well-known company part of an international group
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known company active in the construction sector and located in the south of Brussels.
We are looking for a Managerial profile who would be able to start quickly as Customer Service Manager.
Your mission will be as follows :
- You're in charge of the Inside Sales division, a 4-people team
- You dispatch the work and supervise that the quality and goals are achieved, you coach your team
- You contribute to the improvement of processes, define KPI's, you collaborate to the sales and marketing strategy
- You're in charge of the coordination between the direction, external sales, production, logistics and financial department
- You take part of the operational part with your team (contact with customers, orders follow-up from A-Z, follow-up of offers, etc)
- In general you offer great customer service, face-to-face or by other channels. You provide commercial advice and provide adequate solutions
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual Dutch-French, with good command of English
- Experience in team management
- Strong experience in sales support functions, ideally in a technical/industrial/manufacture/construction sector
- You are organised, dynamic, problem-solver, fast-learner, customer and result-oriented, you take initiatives
- You are motivated by challenges : you will directly take over the management of the team
- You are available to start soon
What's on Offer
Our client offers you the opportunity to quickly take over great responsibilities in a well-known company, and feel the impact of your action. Attractive salary package with fringe benefits. Growth possibilities. Localted in the south of Brussels, easily reachable by public transport. Ready for the challenge ? We're waiting for your resume !