You are here
Back office assistant
International pharmaceutical company is looking for a Back office assistant
You are structured, organized and communicative
About Our Client
International pharmaceutical company, active worldwide.
- The Back-Office Assistant is part of an internal service center and all entities under this company and follows up on the organization of business travels and everything that comes along with this, like hotels, rental cars, visa applications, meeting rooms, transportation, restaurants…
- The role holder is a listening ear for all travelers, helps solving problems by looking for the most suitable solutions when it comes to time and cost efficient travelling.
- Together with the Head of Back-Office and Travel, the role thinks actively on how to improve work flows in its working area and Furthermore the role holder will assist in the implementation of changes and align employees with any adjustments to procedures.
- As Back-Office Assistant, you make sure all assigned Back Office Management tasks are done in due time and you are able to set priorities and work to deadlines, for Executives of each department.
- Within this position the Back-Office Assistant serves in the set-up, organization and follow up of company events and International Congresses.
- In this position, the function holder supports Executives with administrative duties and document storage and keeps full overview of contract filing.
- The Back-Office Assistant relieves the Back-Office and Travel team on specific requests of Executives if there is a need for official documents or stamps from notary and or governmental institutions. Mostly this is in function of Tender support.
- As Back-Office Assistant, you demonstrate a certain flexibility and mobility in order to optimize contact with the different business units and entities internally and multiple suppliers externally.
- The role holder will perform all tasks in accordance with ISO quality requirements and taking their values into account
The Successful Applicant
- You have a first relevant experience as Management Assistant or Travel Organiser;
- You can speak fluently English and French (Dutch is an advantage)
- Structured, organized, ...;
- Work autonomously and pro-active;
- You are a problem-solver.
What's on Offer
You will immediately receive a permanent contract with a lot of advantages.